Friday 7 September 2012

Card Making - Birthday Card


I thought I would share another of my crafting loves and that’s card making. I’ve been doing this for a while but only for friends and family.

I love that it can be time-consuming and allow you to while away your day getting lost in different card colours, textures, ribbons, glue, glitter, print outs, cut outs and the plethora of other elements you can include. Or you can simply take 10 minutes to put together a card for someone special. Either way, no matter how long you spend on it, the thought is always so appreciated.
I made this card for my son for his birthday a few weeks ago. There isn't anything too complicated going on here and yet it’s so effective.

I’m going to be making a lot of Christmas cards soon so stay tuned for a tutorial or two coming along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More