Wednesday 5 September 2012

Old Habits, New Beginnings

Some things are a natural progression and while this maybe doesn't feel "natural" it definitely feels right.

I've been knitting, sewing, crocheting and making cards for as long as I can remember. It's my passion but was only ever treated as a hobby, to be carried out whenever I could steal a bit of time. But this year I thought, why steal scraps of time to do something you love? Instead, I'm going to dedicate precious time to it.

So here we are. I hope to use this little slice of cyberspace as a place to share ideas, talk about markets, fairs and fetes and throw myself into this blogging thing (I'm sure that's the technical term).

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."
- Alice Morse Earle (to be honest though, I know it from Kung Fu Panda)

1 comments:

Have never posted on a blog but I like this one!!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More