Thursday 6 September 2012

Preparation for First Ever Craft Market

Recently I bit the bullet. I booked myself a stand for the craft market in Glasnevin, Dublin this winter. The stocklist hasn't quite been finalised just yet but I hope to be selling scarves, hats, headbands and Christmas cards.

While I'm up to my eyes in wool and paper I wonder about what it is that made me dive into this. The fear that I'm not making the right stuff, that no one will want what I have to sell, it nags at you when you're staring at pattern after pattern after pattern.

But you really can't beat that sense of satisfaction when you cast off your final stitch and hold up what you've just created. So that's what I'm focusing on, enjoying the process, one scarf at a time.

Have you ever held a stand at a craft market? Any advice for a first timer?

1 comments:

always i used to read smaller articles or reviews that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which
I am reading now.

my site - http://Www.Jeteye.com/

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More