Monday 8 October 2012

Innocent Smoothie Hats

Well here I am again knitting, it's 7.30am and I am watching the TV and making my hats for bottles of Innocents. Once you start making these little things you just cant stop, you'll find your head bursting with ideas for them. It only takes about 30 minutes from start to finish to knit or crochet one. (Quick tip, if you are crocheting don't use as many stitches, 20/22 chain will be enough.)

Here are some I have made:

 


Just to remind you the deadline for hats is Friday 30th November 2012.

For the last 2 years Innocent had a stand at the Christmas Craft Fair at the RDS and I hope they will be back again this year. You can sit with them at the stand and knit a hat, there is usually a queue to do so.

You could also get your friends involved by setting up a knitting party. All you need to do is set the date, buy some biscuits and put the kettle on. The Innocent website gives all the details but you can take a look at these PDFs.

PDFDownload a Knitting Party Invite
PDFDownload a Knitting Party Poster
If you do have a knitting party Innocent want to hear all your stories and photos from the day. You can send them all to howaya@innocentdrinks.ie, post them to their facebook wall or twitter account and while you're at it, give me an aul tweet as well, I love to talk to y'all on that twitter machine!

4 comments:

They look brilliant! You got the Innocent logo spot on and I LOVE the heart one with the bow on top!

They're fantastic, i love the cookie monster one :)

That last fluffy one is amazing! Looks very like my winter hat :)

Thanks Emily, I also use the heart design on my travel mug cosies (watch this space!)

Thanks Sarah, that's one of my favourites too.

Fluff and Fripperies, I'd love to see that hat, it sounds amazing!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More